1. Information We Collect. The kinds of information we collect from you will vary, depending on how you use our web site. It is possible to browse our site without submitting any personal information at all. Our online employment application system will collect your real name, address, primary phone number, and optionally a secondary phone number, email address, and whatever work history, skills, references, or other information you may choose to provide us. Like many web sites, we also collect certain information automatically, such as general information that is contained in our server log files, your IP address and “cookie” information (see Section 3 below for more information). This automatically gathered data includes any content you view on our web site.
4. Children. Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. For that reason, we do not collect or maintain information at our web site from those we actually know are under 18, and no part of our web site is targeted to attract anyone under 18. We request that all visitors under 18 to our web site not disclose or provide any personally identifiable information.
5. Editing or Deleting Your Information. Once you submit your personally identifiable information, you will not have access to the information to make any revisions to it. You may, however, submit additional information at any time. . If your personally identifiable information was obtained through submission of employment application on this web site, our Human Resources Department may choose to keep portions of your information on file as allowed by law.
7. Security. We recognize that you may be concerned about the security of your Data and other information that we collect. We will take reasonable measures that we believe are appropriate to protect your information from loss, misuse, alteration, destruction or dissemination. However, no web site can be completely secure and there may be factors beyond our control that may result in disclosure of data. As a consequence, we disclaim any warranties or representations relating to maintenance or nondisclosure of Data.
8. Contact Information. If you have any questions about this Policy or our web site, please feel free to contact our sales team.
10. Effective Date. This policy is effective as of this site’s launch date and was revised on or about January 1, 2016.
For more information, please contact our sales team.