3. Use of content You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, images / graphics, use, edit, store or modify code from our web site, products and services obtain from our web site without express written consent from us. If you are found to breach this agreement, we reserve the right to terminate your account without notice, and/or seek compensation for any of the above breaches. You agree not to publically display our company email addresses on other web sites, forums or any other medium. You agree and accept that you will be liable for any damages incurred as a result of your actions. Your agree you will not damage relations, reputation or goodwill with Redcat’s current, future and prospective clients by use of this web site in any way. This can be by, but not limited to email, live chat, forums, web sites, telephone and may include threatening, attempting to damage business relations or reputation, providing incorrect information, extortion, harassment, improper conduct, abuse, swearing, publishing and distribution of any communication, web site content, or other unlawful activities. We also reserve the right to seek and claim damages and losses.
4. Lawful and acceptable use You will not use any of our services for unlawful and unacceptable use. This includes using the services in any way which could damage, disable, overburden, impair any of our services or interfere with another users use of our services You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our services by any means, including hacking, another persons account, networks connected to ours and password mining. You may obtain information and services through the means which they were intended to be used.
5. Suggestions and feedback No compensation will be given to any suggestions or feedback provided by you. By submitting information, you understand and give us permission to use this information to help better our services, without credit to you.
6. Copyright Our web site, images, information, services are Copyright 2007 © Redcat Pty. Ltd. All rights reserved and/or are licenced by their respective owners including all trademarks, logo’s and other.
7. Disclaimer The author of RedCat, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE AUTHOR DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED WITHIN THE WEB SITE PUBLICATION IN TERMS OF ITS CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY THE AUTHOR SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY.
For more information, please contact our sales team.
Referral Program Terms & Conditions
1. To be eligible the nominated person or business must purchase and pay for a Redcat solution (valued at $5000 or more) within 12 months of receipt of the referral form.
2. Contact details must include as minimum, correct name and contact phone number, email.
3. Reward limited to 1 claim per referral.
4. Rewards ineligible if referral has already been in contact with Redcat directly.
5. All Rewards must be used within 12 months of date of issue.
6. This reward is not redeemable for cash.
7. This rewards program may be terminated at any time without notice.
8. This completed form must be posted or emailed to:
Attn: Redcat Rewards Redcat Pty. Ltd.
Level 2 70 Park St, South Melbourne, VIC 3205 Australia
9. Redcat staff and their relatives are not eligible to participate